art and crafts
The court derives its name from Patriani family whose coat of arms, consisting of a tree with a crescent at the bottom, is visible on the entrance to the court and on the well-head inside.
Originally Umbrian, the family arrived in Venice at the end of 1300 when the founder Antonio got the Venetian citizenship. There are news that Patriani were homeowners in this court until at least mid-1500.
In 1651 was erected a small theater that had very little success, failing to go beyond the ten representations.
The court has a classical well-head and some emblems and decorations